Walking the line
[html]
ooc

You are the weapon I choose.

Asphyxia looked at her daughter, the way she was yelling at her made her feel...weak, when her daughter was finished, she was angry herself but it didn't show as much, "What was I supposed to do, Garnet?!" she looked away before looking at her daughter, "You don't know how it feels to think your family might be dead. Especially someone who you adored, loved and cherished, you thought you'd die with now that you got old with them. Garnet, I tried so hard to believe, but I was falling apart. I had to, or I would have just been lost. I love you all, but I had to, just in case the day I dreaded came true, and you were all dead." she looked at her daughter, she was practically staring through her. "A lot is going on though. You wouldn't understand, I don't even understand at this very moment. Please forgive me...please I just... when I figure everything out, you'll be the first to know, okay? I love you so much, and the last thing I want ot do is hurt you, my own child... you children are my everything the only thing I really have left." of course she had Skoll, but she had yet to spill the beans about him to anyone, because if that came about and she told the truth, who knows what could happen to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread