Wandering
OOC:Here we go again. Toby, you better have landed in the lake. Be a shame to see that arrogant dog up a tree. Because dogs do not climb trees very well, as I'm told. Although you are a luperci, so that might make a difference. (I'm totally messing with you, I'm not suggesting anything for your thread.)

Lukos scanned the surrounding area around the cave for any sign of the black dog. This isn't good. If we don't find him, I might lose my verbal punching bag. He looked over his shoulder at Lance. "I know that we have to do something, I just don't know what to do!" He turned to Aethusa as she was giving them orders. "Who made you leader? Your in no condition-Hey!" he shouted as she dashed out the cave. "Now what do we do? I'm tired from helping her out the first time, I can't chase her down again." He slumped against the cave wall, exhausted from facing the tornado earlier.

Your going to have to help her if she needs it Lance. That tornado is taking its toll on my energy." He sat on the floor yet again, ready for a nice nap. "Trust me, I would love to help again, but I want to sleep right now." He curled up on the ground, looking up at Lance thorough half-closed eyes. "Night night."

Messages In This Thread