[M] The Curse of Kindness
[html]

out of character text

It seemed that Eilam had gone unnoticed by the following stranger. By the time Moss turned around the dark colored spirit was gone, the stranger remaining. His eyes searched for him but he was nowhere to be found, too frightened of anyone to show his face. Moss stood there and waited for the cloaked man to catch up, his expression changing from sad to sad with a fake smile. Generally he was able to keep himself in high spirits, but it was days like these that his heart sunk and was unable to be resuscitated. At least until he got some rest and woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, most of his mornings were dreadful as he was unable to get much sleep the night before woken by hunger or bad dreams.

The man neared, no expression resting on his face, not even a friendly smile. Those blood red eyes meeting his as they stood before each other. Moss never looked away from the man, still faking a smile. The stranger jumped right to the fact that he had sounded sad. Now, there was no need to mask his sadness and his smile slowly slipped away under dark lips. His brow furrowed, trying to get a read off of the man, but there was nothing to go off of. The cloaked stranger had no expression, his ears didn't move to reveal an emotion either. How odd. With a deep breath, Moss spoke and nodded. You're keen on other's emotions. I am upset. Today just isn't a good day. I haven't had many good days since coming here.. Moss's eyes' narrowed as he tried to keep his chin up. The loss of the bird was eating away at him, his hands had killed it even if it was Eilam who caused such turmoil in Moss's head.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread