[M] The Curse of Kindness
[html]

out of character text

Moss held no bias for the cloaked stranger who showed no emotion. He was accepting of most everyone. He did find it rather curious that the man kept his face so blank, he secretly wished that he could be like that. Sometimes, his emotions got in his way and caused more trouble than good. Like this morning with the bird. If he'd been incapable of feeling sad for the bird's death or guilty for being the one to end it's life, then he wouldn't be in this depressing state of mind and could move on with his life. Also, he wouldn't be lonely or home sick and being a loner wouldn't dismay him. Even so, he couldn't push away the feelings that stung so deeply.

The man's words caused the large wolf-dog's ears to push back. He certainly hoped that wasn't the case. There was no where else for him to go. His pack had thought him trash and kicked him to the side. Even his mother and father had to view him the same way if they wanted to keep their lives the way they were. It didn't pain him knowing they made that decision, it only pained him that he was now alone. Loneliness was something Moss had a hard time dealing with, his only company being Eilam who's touch caused horrible nightmare like memories. A large hand raised to rub the back of his head, the worry in his eyes. I certainly hope that's not the case. I came from across the ocean, this is where I ended up. It I'm not supposed to be here, then where would I go? Moss wanted to settle down and have a family, here was the place to do it with abundant packs to join.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread