People will talk
[html]

i had a squeeee

The smoke wafted through the air, drifting aimlessly upward to the edges of the tarp roof where it could escape. Incense burned gently in its wedged container, the stick halfway gone. Legs crossed over each other, the woman sat with her eyes shut. The smell of the grey smoke was heavy about her, smelling of some deep musky wood with a small hint vanilla. It had cost her a swath of silks but it was worth dwindling her stock of silk for this. The scent swirled around her and she inhaled, letting it sit in her lungs like a sweet drug. Her mind was clear, and her thoughts flowed much like the curling tendrils of the grey incense. She had spent the entire morning this way, sitting still for so many hours in careful thought.

Things had been changing lately. Spring was the season of birth and rebirth. Summer was the season of the fruiting, but lately it felt as though spring continued on with its little miracles. One of the King's many women finally gave him a child. The pack was in an uproar about it, and the King was in a happy mood. Of course he would be happy; he finally had his own get to raise and corrupt and nurture. But Isabella was not worried for her state. Happy in his fatherhood, Sirius was not the type of man to stay to a woman just because she had dammed his offspring. It was a matter of time before he looked for a moment of change.

Her eyes peeled open gently, the clarity still keeping her mind open. His husky voice rang out in good cheer outside of her little home. It was calling for her, and his tone was terribly seductive. The King had requested her company, and he sought her out. Isabella let her lips curl into a smug smile that she kept as she emerged from the back room, letting her arms gently hug her curves as she crossed her arms. The smugness fell of her face as she emerged from the central room. The green and yellow skirt that hung from her hips swished with her movements. "My Lord. I am indeed home," she replied curtly, cocking her head slightly at her King. "Congratulations. I heard about your joyous news."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread