People will talk
[html]

bleh muse is like a poop lately

Isabella gave a tinkling laugh as she averted her gaze ever so slightly to hide her terrible amusement. The man dared to think that softness was a desirable trait for a woman? Perhaps for her flesh, but Isabella did not know a single woman soft of the mind. Perhaps she only associated with those of a strong caliber, but she did not know what kind of women this man was used to seeing. His broodmare was probably soft, for she had seen the love in her eyes when she peered at Sirius at the Suppers. Whatever he saw in her was probably beyond her to understand, for she did not understand the blood running through them was of a 'royal' caliber. It was more comical to her to breed based on blood than it was on compatibility and characteristics. How jaded, but she knew that a combination of intellectuals was going to be superior to two idiots of royal blood humping one another.

Her eyes caught his roaming and she let him the drink in the contour of her flesh. Softness, he said? Well her curves were soft and supple, yet taut in the correct places while she was still a young woman. She titled her shoulders to allow him a better sight of the broad curve of her chest, feigning ignorance to his hungry, roving eyes. She knew what was going to happen. It was their little game of cat and mouse, and it was often hard to know who was the winner until the end of their encounter. In the end, she knew they would be on even ground and the game would begin again. They were equals and that was fine with her. She enjoyed a challenging war against a man with charisma and strength.

The King of Thistles and Lies pulled trinkets from his cloak as though he were dispensing words. Long, delicate fingers reached for the bottle and thong he put on the table, carefully pulling it to herself. Holding it up, her eyes peered through the red glass as the sun shone through it. It was filled with liquid and it made the woman pause. Her eyes carefully watched the man as she popped open the bottle and sniffed the aroma. "Rose oil?" she asked, her brows rising as she identified the liquid with an experts ease. But this was a much higher grade than she was used to and it was better than she had the equipment to make. "What an expensive gift, my lord," she said in surprise as she stoppered the bottle and her eye caught the ring rolling toward her.

The ring stopped rolling and she picked it up after she set down the bottle carefully. It was warm from his flesh and she rolled it between her fingers as the light glanced off the gem and the band. His fingers had clearly been warm as she slipped it on one of her much thinner fingers. It fit snug on her middle finger and she stared at it on outstretched fingers. "These are expensive gifts, my King. I am not sure I have enough to offer in return." She had her body but even that seemed almost poor compensation. Her body would suffice, especially if he had a hungry appetite that she felt she could match. "What is it my liege wants from a humble servant?"

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread