blend our colors with all the others
I wondered where you went. XD
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He scaled up the side of the ship behind her, finding that the warped boards provided decent places for footholds and handholds, but he didn't expect the wood to give so far up the side of the ship. Asanotohl disappeared above him, and by the time he had climbed up to where she had disappeared and peered in through the darkness, the dust was slowly settling. “You okay?” She seemed like it, but he wasn't really one to tell those things at first glance. Hoisting himself into the ship, he slid down along the curved wall (and silently hoped it would give in the process) and stepped over to where she was.

“Looks like we're in the room where folks slept,” he murmured, offering a hand to pull her up. The one body that remained was nothing more than a skeleton, which Laurel noted was still curled into a sleeping position. “But either way, at least we're on the boat. We should probably get to looking around before it gets too much later, I have no idea when the tide's supposed to roll back in.” Scientific things were generally lost on him anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread