blend our colors with all the others
OHNOES, TEH EVILZ.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The room beyond the one they had ended up in was just as dusty and just as full of waterlogged things of the past. Even the floors felt a little damp underneath his feet, so there was a little doubt in his mind that the ship was rotting slowly but surely. “I don't know if we'll find any treasure, but I guess that depends on what you define as treasure,” he murmured as he wiped a little grime off of a mirror with his hand. Such a shame in a sense, that all of that antique furniture was going to waste. The stairs caught his eye next and as they wandered down the corridor and he started up them slowly, peering through the dimly lit ship.

“The more interesting stuff is probably up here, the lower down in the ship we are the more chance we have of finding nothing more than bodies,” and frankly, he didn't want to look at them any more than he had to. They didn't have anything interesting about them than some bones to chew on. The upper floor appeared to be some sort of map room, though most of the contents within it had been rummaged through and the maps once spread on the large table were faded and ruined. “What else did that book tell you about pirate ships?” he decided to ask, wondering if there was some place or something they should have been looking for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread