Great Expectations
[html]

Sorry for taking to long, I thought it would be best if Alistar had a post Tongue More fairer that way.

Pendzez watched as the group of wolves voiced their opinion on the white wolf's suggestions as to the disciplinary actions to be taken. He gave a smile as they were on a level of agreement with his proposal to the actions. Yet, a couple voiced their mixed feelings about one of the punishment suggestions, namely the timeout proposal. Maybe the timeout one was a little unfair. He would have to take some more thought into that.

He snickered as Alistair commented and not liking the white male. Pendzez knew he was joking because of the tone in his voice. Well maybe you should get to know me better then he replied back, letting out another snicker. He went on to listen to the multi-colored wolf talking about the patrolling duties and what to do with strangers, as Jaden was talking about.

I would have to agree with that too. Having a guard of some sort would be in order for those in discipline. At least to keep them in order. As to the strangers, I reckon, for the visitors, we offer them temporary shelter, under someones watchful eye. For the tresspasser, a warning, but if they defy further, then cast them from the lands?

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread