J-one more tango
Player Name: Becca
Character Name: Fritz Earl
Date of Birth: February 1, 2009
Species: Great Dane
Personality Traits: calm, easygoing, loving, loyal, protective
Skills: fighting, guarding, hunting, carpentry and construction, reading and writing English
NPC Characters/Animals: Anton a shire stallion
Residence: #15 in Jordheim (if the house will hold a 8+ ft tall person and if Savannah is OK with it)

His thoughts on the pirates disbanding were very mixed. On the one hand, he would have liked to have it come to fruition and be a leader of a pack. But at the same time, he was extremely relieved that he didn’t have to worry about all the things that leaders had to and he got to spend more time with his mate, which he thought was the best part of not having Corsairs go through.

His ears picked up the sound of his mate's felines that she had collected. Fritz thought that both she and they were adorable so he simply smiled as he stood looking over at the sea. He didn’t know who they were from yet and he knew that she would tell him eventually, if she wanted to. Fritz didn’t like to pry into his love's life when she didn’t want him in it but would gladly share it if Selene asked him to.

She came over to him and slipped on arm around him and he gave her a kiss on the head. They had packed up to go join another pack, hopefully one that would last. He had talked to a few of the canines that were going to join them but couldn’t and heard about a pack to the west of them. "We should. And I've heard of a place in the west. I forget what its called but a few of the canines that were going to join us have decided to go there. I thought we could see what its like and settle there?" He wanted her to be happy.

Messages In This Thread