J-one more tango
[html]

The residence is great, and yeah--we need someone now Smile and I'm pretty sure I messed up time, but I had to ramble to define more of the ride < . <

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

She considered his words quietly. Did she still hate Ismeme? It didn't seem so anymore, really the damage had been done by Hadley. And in a way, the foolish thing Isa had done was buy into it. But it was no longer in the brown and ebony coydog's hands. Now, after all the B.S. was through, Selene was safe and in a situation in which she found herself genuinely happy. "I guess I don't so much anymore...She just kinda--Is at risk of him pulling the same shit...I'd actually hate to see her hurt from that. Especially with children." The words sounded right, optimistic and honest. "But I don't think I'll ever really warm up to him. At least not for a very, very long time."

So for most of the ride, Selene sat in quiet silence, acknowledging her lover every so often with longing glances. Everything had been so chaotic as of late, there really hadn't been much time she had to sit and actually kiss him, without the fear of missing time for something else. In Italy, they'd have a sort of ceremony. The pair would customarily be blessed for the mateship. Not a woman of superstition, she still couldn't deny her worry for the future. Why would there be such traditions of binding and bonding if there wasn't a valid reason? But her worry just had to wait, and was taken as the kittens cried again as the horse stepped into a small steep ditch. It felt so cruel to lock them in, but was there any other way? As soon as they found habitat, Sel mentally reminded herself to never put them in that wretchedly small cage ever again. "I'm not sure I could do anything without you...." Came the shy, truthful remark.

The damp smell of the forest was comforting, often times she would lift her slim coyote muzzle to the air and take in the woody scent of pine and greenery, foliage and the flora life growing abound where the horses mounted with canines trod. After finding the borders and asking, she listened intently to what Fritz had to say. "I can, probably call...I don't mind it, love." A small smile was sent his way, blushing under her fur. Lifting her tapered snout to the clouds, the sun streaming onto her face, the raven and chocolate girl called high into the air. Her voice soon fell down to nothing, not too long of a call at all. "Cross your fingers? That this'll be the one place?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread