J-one more tango
OOC: Fritz is all "I would die for you." Ain't he sweet Big Grin

IC: Selene seemed to need time to consider his question and so he waited patiently for her to answer him. He took the time that she was thinking to look his mate over and admire her. He felt lucky that he could call her his and that she could call him hers. But as she spoke of feeling more sorry for the female and not caring for Hadley, he nodded encouragingly. "His cheating on you only really affected yourself. But if he did cheat her, he would be hurting not only her but also their pups. You should be glad that you didn’t have pups to worry about, love." His tone was gentle and not at all reprimanding.

As they rode, he saw her glance longingly at him and he met her glances with a loving grin and a bit of a smoldering stare. He did miss holding her and whispering sweet nothings in her ears. Once they settled, they could spend as much time together as they could, at least as long as the duties to the pack weren’t interfered with. He beamed at her confession of not being able to survive without him but he confessed. "My life doesn’t have much meaning without you." He looked at her a bit shyly.

Once they arrived, his suggestion that she call was apparently agreeable and her song lifted into the ear, beckoning a leader to come. She seemed unsure about this place lasting or them lasting here and he reached over slightly and held her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "It'll be fine, love. Besides, you have me and I will protect you from anything and everything, even if I die in the process." He was dead serious since this was not something he took lightly. He protected his loved one and pack, in that order, with everything he was and had, including his life. His life was not as important as her safety, life, or happiness. But his eyes did keep an eye for the approach of someone from the pack.

Messages In This Thread