J-one more tango
[html]

D'AWWW FRITZ Big Grin so cute for a giant! :o <3

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

It was true that she had been lucky. What children would have to pay for Hadley's ways? In a way it had to be blamed on her age, it wasn't yet too possible for the little hybrid to become pregnant. But love held no boundaries and Fritz hadn't brought up the touchy topic of having children all too soon. Her age didn't have any offense to him, and as far as she could tell: he didn't care how young she was or see her as a child. And finally, she didn't feel like one.  He had mentioned wanting a family, but the coydog had never been pressured into that, at least he was polite enough to wait. And maybe he sensed it, or could tell that she was not yet at the maturity to conceive. At least it saved her the awkward explanation that she wasn't ready yet. But if she had been, if she had carried the mutt's pups, and he had treated her like a toy like he had so cruelly, what would the fate be to the children? Such a tragedy to think of, too horrible to even believe.

So she pulled her mind from what could have been and over to her tall lover, smiling softly at his glances. If there was time to rest later on, if they could be so lucky to have a new home...Maybe their attentions could be fixated on eachother. It would be nice to actually hold eachother close again, feel another gentle kiss without hurry. And that--The petite female looked forward to.

She softly stroked the wide nose of her horse, reassuring the snorting horse that there likely wouldn't be much more traveling to come. He was packed with things, furs and survival wares. Pots and pans...Almost everything of necessity. The canines, short and tall could be easily described as classic traders or travelers. Which was the life she didn't quite envision as picturesque. Sel wanted to settle, find a place solid where there would be no reason to leave or move.

Fritz's words echoed through the brown and brown hybrid's mind. He was so serious....Her heartbeat couldn't help but quicken as he squeezed her small charcoal-painted hand. "I love you so much..." She kissed his chin, standing up on her toes. Until he say down or lay down, that was all she could pretty much reach. Sel would do anything for him, die in the attempts. "I wouldn't let you die for me...Be so sad. What would I do without you?" A small shy smile spread on the corners of her maw, pressing herself closer as someone answered her call.

The stranger was light in color, someone she hadn't met before but still friendly and dominant in posture. As he spoke, Selene glanced up to Fritz as she thought of what to say. "I'm Selene Vansenza-Earl, and this is my mate--Fritz Earl. And uhh--" The Italian smiled softly, squeezing Fritz's large hand. "We're looking for a home--None of the ones we've been at have been very permanent." Like Anathema, like Casa di Cavalieri, like Crimson Dreams...That and the downfall of the Corsair group, still in the developing process. It was a shame it had to happen like that, she quite liked the band of buccaneers. "But yeah, we don't really like to move around much. Is Vinátta more permanent? I'm guessing so..." Saul's pack seemed very new...But would this finally be the one place?

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread