on and on
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0efec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable4ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 28px 10px 27px;margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {width:425px;border:1px solid #566878;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table4.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:278px;background-color:#24465f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c1ccc6;}
</style>

wc --

A healthy dose of wariness adorned the girl's features; she was young but not foolish. It would have surprised her if she hadn't reacted in such a way. Survival was the product of intelligence and a tinge of fear, both of which the hybrid seemingly possessed to have made it this far. A simple nod was given in reply to her affirmation - the adolescent was in fact a loner, as she'd suspected. Companionship had been taken from her early on in life, a broken childhood all too similar to what Lilin had experienced. Sustaining each other's gazes proved to be a difficult task. The Virding understood the reason behind the youngster's avoidance, including the delay wedging itself between her invitation and an answer.

A meek response was eventually captured by her dichotomous receivers. Lilin offered a lopsided smile then, wiping the palms of her hands on her pareo before rising into an upright position. The Soulstorm heir was unresponsive to the unemotional facade presented to her. She often acted the same in awkward situations. Not quite as often nowadays but back when she'd resided in Hilsburn, Lilin had greeted just about every single one of Barry's conquests with the same frigid expression. ''The Stormbringers. My family and I live just south of here. We recently claimed these lands for ourselves and created a pack of our own, Vinatta,'' she revealed then, gauging the youngster's reaction for recognition. ''My name's Lilin, and who might you be?''

[/html]

Messages In This Thread