[m] [p] there's a price you pay
[html]

::crap post right here  

A storm seemed to be threatening the lands, the grey of the sky was enough to give the man a headache in a way, but at least it was pleasant enough to stay outside until the downpour. Orange eyes settled back onto the porch, flicking the ash from his cigarette off the side with a tap of his finger. It seemed it was not a problem for his friend, which was received with a grateful smile and a small swish of his tail. "Thanks Myri." Sometimes he simply had to get out, get some air and some time to think, the storm was coming in soon, a refreshing new start for them all. He shook his head as a small droplet of water fell upon his nose, still curiously listening to the  rusty-furred woman's words. The conflict with the wolves had sure been a downer, but hopefully now--There would be no fighting for a long while. Jac had never actually understood the meaning of fighting...Didn't see the point. But sometimes people just did what they needed to survive. Maybe that was just a key point in their instinctual structure. He feared for his son growing older and falling in battle. Often times Sinatrai would reflect on how much he wanted to be like his uncle Helotes. To be another Hydra. It was worrying, to be honest. But children would always be like that. The hybrid admired how the young ones idolized the strong. Although, with his antics--Cinto doubted any child would look up to him. The musician nodded quietly, agreeing with the higher-ranked coyote. "I just hope it's all over. Everyone was so strong here...All I have is my guitar I guess."

It was good, to be able to speak with the Tears woman again. They had gotten along famously when he had joined up in search of Helotes. Their conversations felt real, the branded man was happy to call her a friend. Inhaling the smoke again, he laughed softly as her elbow connected teasingly and gently with his ribs. "Yeah, I think everyone's been a bit distracted with stuff for a while. Sinatrai's getting big and Omni has--changed. I guess. Kinda different now, but maybe that's with all couples after a while."  The coyote shrugged it off in good nature. At least it wasn't really getting him down. His ears pressed back as the sky cracked loudly, thunder rolling in. Storms didn't frighten him, and the light that accompanied the sky's roaring was fascinating in many ways. It had been a while since his last storm, too long indeed. "Sounds like we're in for a big one."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread