with trembling eyes
WC::309 OOC:: Lol, I could have sworn I put pants on!
[html]

The Anatheman was completely uncertain about the oncoming canine, so he figured the best bet would be to wait patiently. The coyote woman returned a greeting of her own and caught the Marbas off guard with her comment. Leaves, what? He asked in a sort of hushed confused, concerned voice, he quickly almost embarrassingly glanced down to his legs. No I didn’t forget. I am to wearing my pants. Returning his sights to her he raised an over curious eyebrow bearing his dual colored eye. They’re my pants, you know… clothing. He couldn’t imagine wearing leaves, the mutt would be too preoccupied with itching himself all the time. Maybe the mottled colored girl hadn’t seen clothes before, granted some canines just absolutely refused to wear them a lot seemed to enjoy the idea, like a fashion.

The male still knew nothing about the woman in front of him. I’m Mido, you have a name stranger? If she had one he would prefer she not remain the mystery girl. He thought it a bit strange that this girl kind of reminded him of Aeron, he didn’t make a connection between the two. He hadn’t the slightest idea she was her daughter, and if he found out he wold be shocked to say the least. The female heavily smelled of a pack he had yet to encounter, but she didn’t seem like a threat, so he didn’t feel the need to go for any of his weapons. He hadn’t actually visited another pack yet, so he hadn’t formed any opinions about anyone in particular except for Amy, everyone had an opinion about that woman. The Huskadore would probably benefit from meeting a few canines from the other packs, if only to say he’d met them and learned some other customs or ideas. The multicolored male was a very open minded individual.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread