with trembling eyes
[html]

It was very apparent to the male that she hadn’t the slightest idea what clothing was. Once she was finished speaking her mind about the khakis he wore, all he could do was shrug and smile, amused with the idea. So he looked weird, it didn’t make sense to just take his pants off to appease her, not that it would. Clothing, it’s a kind of fabric, real nice and convenient when it gets cold. He didn’t know the difference between what types of fabric, only that they felt different. I guess I’m just little weird then. The multicolored mix found it only a bit strange that she had never seen clothes before.

The Marbas asked earlier if she had a name, she strongly insisted that she did. He assumed she had one but he didn’t know it. When the coyote female spoke her name the mutt cocked his head with inquiry. He had heard that name before from somebody but he just couldn’t remember. Wraith Creed… Where have I heard that name? The thought would bother him to no ends. Where are you from Wraith? It was an honest question, the smell that she carried was strong and foreign to Mido, and he didn’t know a thing about where she had been from. Placing his hands on his bow-staff he rested on the wooden stick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread