with trembling eyes
OOC:: Sorry 4 teh wait. Is back, and my muse also I think :3

[html]

She wasn’t too far off; some of his double coated fur was a great asset, but clothes were nice too. He only started wearing some form of clothing after his fur freezing incident one winter. Mido’s teeth chattered as he clearly recalled the cold day he fell into the river and became a Huskadore-popsicle. Yes you’re right, thank god I have fur. I would be miserable without it. He easily commented to the coyote’s question, fur at times just wasn’t enough. Not having any fur would be a little on the embarrassing side.

Wraith answered his question; she came from a territory known as Inferni. Honestly never heard of it. The multicolored mix aside from the woman in front of him hadn’t met nor interacted with another living in her pack. ... and yeah! I am from Anathema, have you been there before? Mido made sure to avoid making any kind assumptions, he wasn’t certain if she knew he was Anathema because she had visited or that he smelled of home and they weren’t far from it. The coyote woman hit the nail right on the head. He combed her over with his cold blue eyes, unsure what to make of her. She seems okay, not like she’s gonna rip my face off or anything. The Marbas was getting any strange vibes from her. You called your home Inferni, is it a nice place? What are you to them? He asked the female inquisitively. He tried to remain respectful and courteous, but his curiosity was getting the best of him. He wondered if he was beginning to come off as nosy or obnoxious, not like he meant to be. If it wasn’t a terrible place maybe he’d visit, the male was all for learning new things and willing to meet new canines.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread