with trembling eyes
[html]

The male watched the woman intently as she asked her questions. Wow, she asks a lot of questions. When he said it was dark, the statement had a bit of ambiguity to it. The caves were certainly a literal dark, but it was a combination of the individuals, lives and motives that . I guess you could say Anathema isn’t all sunshine and daisy’s. He didn’t even have to contemplate the remainder of the woman’s questions. Anathema is a safe haven for trouble makers. I’m think our leadership has ever rejected anyone. We shelter some pretty scary individuals. The male thought a little while back to when Amy Sunders had been part of their pack, he had a hard time believing that one. He had a bit of a laugh as he thought about those inside his pack, the drugs and violence, what a bunch of crazies they were. Yes, I like causing a little innocent trouble, as for Aeron I honestly couldn’t tell you. Mido explained with a fiendish smile on his face. The male had done some training with the Atheed before and spent a little time with her, but he didn’t feel like he knew her well enough to speak on her behalf.

The Marbas thought it was only a little interesting that Wraith seemed so curious about his home, he hadn’t gotten irritated yet. He thought about their interaction thus far, all the things they’d told each other. What do I know about her? She’s from Inferni and she’s a scout. She heard a good deal about his home, but nothing confidential or too personal so he didn’t hesitate sharing. If you don’t mind me asking, where are you going Wraith? The mix couldn’t help but be nosy, he was pretty sure she wasn’t on route to Anathema.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread