with trembling eyes
WC::300 OOC:: -_- oh, brain fail me now haha. Not sure if I mentioned that he's got split personalities. Aw gawd Wraith cracks me up XD

[html]

A deep throated, bothered groan escaped the male’s mouth. In no time at all, he was officially annoyed with the coyote girl from Inferni. He stared at her, his eyes narrowed with irritation. She didn’t seem this annoying before, what a pain in the ass. Anyone certainly had the right to formulate and speak their own opinions, but Wraith’s came off as arrogant, strong and obnoxious. The questions she asked and the things she said were a far cry from what the Huskadore had told her. Anathema had rules to be followed just like any other pack, that didn’t mean that there wasn’t a little bit of grey area in between. Some rules were more important than others and some couldn’t always be followed, that was life.

During the time of the hunter/border-guard’s prattle she’d insulted not just the snowy Angela, but the Angelo and the Atheed, all in one shot because of the joint leadership amongst them. That’s quite the opinion you have girl. You don’t know Anathema leadership and should be more respectful. You don’t see me bad mouthing your leader because you seem arrogant or loud mouthed. He answered, not really expecting her to listen. Mido wasn’t certain which was bigger, her attitude or opinions. She told him that where they were here is where she was going. He looked around the desolate woods that surrounded them with a curiously raised eyebrow nodding in silence. This girl’s nuts! There’s nothing here! Well, if this is actually where you wanted to be then good for you, haha I’m glad you made it Wraith. The Marbas replied with an amused grin on his face, gesturing toward the ground beneath their feet. The mix wasn’t too bothered any more; he’d managed to create amusement for himself out of tensing conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread