with trembling eyes
No worries! It is easy to forget what happens IC vs what you know OOC. And Wraith (and her father) are both so unintentionally funny... poor Mido is all I can think. :|
[html]
[/html]Wraith rolled her eyes when Mido started to get all flustered. Oh no, she was being mean! The poor man probably had never had someone speak plainly instead of in riddles. Or maybe he just didn't realize how much of a horrible leader Aeron really was. A traitor could never make a good leader; though, perhaps in Anathema you need neither skill nor wisdom to lead if you could get sheep that would follow you around. Mido was, after all, quite fluffy so she was fairly certain that he was part sheep. He was larger than she, so that must mean he was a bit wolfy, which made sense; no coyote would ever have sex with a sheep.

"Meh," she replied and shrugged. "I know some of them, and believe me, Aeron's not a very bright cookie," she added, smirking wickedly. "You're kind of weird, too, so I can see how you fit in," she explained cheekily. Anathema must be the perfect place for weirdos like himself. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread