with trembling eyes
WC::311 (XD

[html]

The male could feel the hair along his back stand on edge. He watched the female closely listening as she spoke, trying to interpret her words as if there were some deeper meaning. He lightly shook his head, at this point he was getting himself all worked up over nothing. Maybe she knows something about Aeron that I don’t. If she did then she had every right to say the things she did. The Marbas didn’t want to push it, and took the girl’s words for their face value. You think I’m weird, ha! Well, if I’m weird, then so be it. I guess it’s my best defense. Maybe the mix was a bit different from the norm. He put a hand and gently flung it, as if to dismiss the idea. The way he saw it was if someone thought you were awkward no one would bother you right?

He looked up through the tree tops to see the sun slowly fading away, he almost lost track of time. It wouldn’t be long before the sun would set and dark would be upon them. It’ll be dark soon. He said absently, not like she couldn’t tell already. He wondered if she would go back to her pack or spend the night out. She was a border-guard and a hunter. She’s not an infant, or a child. This girl doesn’t need anyone to take care of her. The Huskadore couldn’t figure out exactly why he worried about her, maybe it was just the gentleman in him. The warrior wasn’t far from home, he only needed to turn around and he’d practically be a hop skip and a jump away. What about Wraith? The mix didn’t know precisely how far Inferni was from here or if she had a place to go. She certainly seemed like she was a tough enough cookie.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread