with trembling eyes
Omg poor Mido. I am really mean too apparently, because I think it would be hilarious if we could like OOC'ly assume that every few days, Wraith howls for Mido just to screw with him and sometimes shows up and cackles at him before running away. :l My brain is weird.
[html]
[/html] Mido seemed mildly amused (or perhaps constipated; the two were always hard to distinguish) by what she said and Wraith wasn't sure why. After all, she'd outright called him a 'weirdo', which, while it wasn't mean, it was definitely the closest thing she'd come to insulting someone this entire conversation. If it didn't bother him, she supposed he really was a bit of an odd duck. Wraith resisted the urge to glance at his hand when he drew it away from his body, remembering her training: it was a sleight of hand intended to draw your eye away from the real action. Though, now she realized, he wasn't really doing anything and she was just being extra sensitive. She supposed that was what happened when you grew up the daughter of two warriors, each a little crazier than the other in their own special snowflake kind of way.

When Mido noted that it would get dark soon, Wraith nodded in agreement.

"Yes," she said. "And then the prey will come out," she replied, grinning. She raised her head slightly to test the scents on the wind. "No deer around yet, but there will be some hares soon." She was ready to eat anyhow; she'd eaten some berries earlier that morning and had caught a mole a few days before, but it was time for her to find some food again. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread