with trembling eyes
Omg yisss. We need a follow-up thread soon! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[html]
[/html] When Mido expressed that hunting sounded "rather fun," Wraith just shrugged in response. Sure, hunting was fun but she wasn't sure if she'd call it rather fun; that was taking things a bit too far. In all honesty, she thought that maybe if she weren't a scout and a guard, and if she didn't also want to be a warrior, she might have been a hunter. She liked working with her clanmates to bring down their meal together since it united them in such a strong sense of camaraderie. Plus, it meant that she got to grab a bite before the others arrived to take part. Since Inferni was quite large for a coyote clan, they couldn't always hunt together.

When Mido moved to leave, she nodded once and then spun on her heel to walk away. She kept him on her left side as she picked her way back to Inferni, realizing that there would be better prey further down the mountain. She paused when she heard the other wolfthing speak again and assessed him carefully.

"I guess," she replied, shrugging slightly. "You're kinda weird, but I guess so. You stay in front. I don't want you to do anything fishy with those weapons of yours," she added, nodding to his stick. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread