with trembling eyes
WC:: 399 OOC:: Hippidy Hoppidy, all the way to the birdie boiler.

[html]

His stomach grumbled an empty cry, he knew it wasn’t the normal hunger one could ignore; it was slightly painful, he needed to put something in his gut. Wraith sounded like she was alright with the idea, and for that he was truly grateful, she could have told him to go to hell. He smiled like he’d received a gift from the gods; these kinds of things were generally more entertaining with others. She verbalized the fact that he was an odd ball several times; it should engraved into her memory by now. He looked at her for a moment; she wanted him in front of her to keep an eye on him. Apparently she was a bit concerned he might use his weapons her. I don’t blame her. She really doesn’t know too much about me, we’re not friends or pack mates. I could still reasonably be a threat to her. There was nothing to gain in him attacking her, but he wouldn’t argue.

Yeah? Alright I can deal with that, no tricks here. He glanced at the woman from Inferni, to the left, right and over his shoulder. Watching, listening, smelling and feeling for life around them. To the left away from the base of halcyon there was movement off in the distance. He left the space the two had occupied for the duration of their conversation, certain that Wraith would follow up. Winding through the forests maze he came upon a short stone wall that stood between them and a group of rabbits at the bottom of a small hill. He crouched leaning against the wall making sure not to be seen by the food. She was right, hares out and about. They had a couple advantages over the hopping rodents. A light breeze opposed the two luperci and they were on higher ground. There was no chance the creatures knew about their presence because they would be gone by now if they did. Eyeing the group of animals, Mido put the hand carved bo-staff down beside the rock structure. In the right side pocket his pack the throwing knives were easily accessible. If they could get a little closer he could pluck at least one, maybe two of them off. They had a few options at their disposal. How do you want to do this? Looking over his shoulder the mutt probed her for ideas.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread