New friendship?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 400+ The pp was totally fine. =D

They had been sharing a meal in the afterglow when the call came. Titania had a bone grasped within her hands at that moment, and while she gnawed the last of the meat for it she reached for another rib but stopped mid reach, her ears twitching and swiveling to meet the sound. So many calls lately had been from loners searching for solace within New Dawn, and when it wasn’t that it seemed to purport trouble. But, despite the curiosity in Zalen’s eyes, he did not seem worried, so the Alphess was not either.

She plucked the bone from her mouth with thumb and forefinger, “If we have to.” She said in faux annoyance. She watched as her mate became nothing more that a shadowy streak as he dashed out of the den, and she was in pursuit before giving it a second thought. Thanks to the wide strides Zalen took in this unique fashion of running in Optime, she could not hope to catch up with him… unless he tripped and fell tail over chin… Oh my, what luck.

Titania’s bell-like laughter filled the forest as she approached Zalen, hands on her hips as she stared at her mate on the ground. “Have a nice trip?” She gloated as he picked himself up off of the loamy earth and took her hand. She had to sidestep to offer him the hand that was not still carrying the rib bone. As they walked, she gnawed on it. Perhaps it was all the running and frolicking and playing they had been doing, but her appetite had been extraordinary these last few days!

They finally emerged from the spot in the forest where they could see the wagon on the trail. Titania sensed her mate’s tension when he first saw the cart and squeezed his hand a little tighter for moral support. It was true, some problems had happened lately, but they could not assume that every cart meant trouble. Still, caution would be wise.

Her golden eyes turned to the woman in the cart and she made a respectful nod when Zalen introduced her. “Welcome, traveler of Cavalieri.” She greeted, all the while pondering why Zalen had called a woman a knight. All she knew of the medieval ranking system was from the tales told to her by her mother when she was just a pup, and hardly was a woman ever a knight. She did not know how Casa di Cavalieri worked but Zalen was more seasoned than she and seemed to know everything, and her curiosity was peaked. Cocking her head she asked, “Are you really a knight?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread