[M] Blood and Feathers
[html]

WC: 358

His dream was a good one. He was at home and his children were all puppies. It never occurred to him at the time that not all of them were the same age but all six of them were there, playing with him, roughhousing, trying to pin him down. He laughed as he brushed the pups off. There were far too many though and they were all swarming all over him. Then he felt Heiro bounc right on his chest, giving him a constricted feeling. That was when things turned for the worse. Right in front of him everything turned white hot and as suddenly as they had appeared they all vanished. He knew they were gone, not just off in their own place, making their own life, no they were gone for good not coming back and he was falling.

That was when he felt real pain. His eyes shot open with a mix between a bark, howl, whine and growl. Everything when white again as he tried to move his legs, he couldn’t move either, and all he knew was something had hurt him. was it a snake that bit him and paralyzed him? He htought as he struggled to move his arm and legs. His head swivveled to and fro then he caught sight of red and it was the face of a wolf, or was it a wolf? Everything was blurry from tears.

“Can you help me. I think I was bit, please.”

He started to plead then the realization came to him as his mind gathered together, He was tied up, to the tree he had been laying against. And it had been whoever this was that was doing this to him. Marahute had woken from his cry of pain, and his mind whirled as the man was fearing more for his bird daughter’s life than his own. He tried mustering himself out of the absolute pain he was in to tell her to go find help. But now he was unable to move, to think clearly to try and find escape... he was a sitting duck.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Arda

[/html]

Messages In This Thread