It seems Right
OOC: Vannah has given me permission to have Liam in this thread and to PP him. He'll just be in the background since he doesn't want his mate and pups to be hurt.

IC: Her jaunt outside the day before had worked out rather well since the pups seemed to somewhat enjoy being outside and she thought it was good to be out of the caves. It was nearly three weeks after the pups were born and they weren’t nursing as much. So Ayasha asked Liam if he wanted to go outside with her and he agreed. So she put the pups back in the sling that she fashioned for them and the family set off to be outside.

It was getting dark but being in the dimly lit caves meant that it didn’t bother as much as it would have. Plus, she liked the evening and nighttime. The more interesting animals were out and about in that time and she liked animals so it was interesting to hear the sounds of the owls and crickets. Though was more interested in birds since they reminded her of Dichali and AniWaya. She did miss her spirit guide at times.

A howl rang out and Ayasha hurried towards, Liam trailing behind her. A male grey colored wolf stood at the borders, gently cradling something small in his arms. Her curiosity was peaked and she approached him, Liam standing a few paces away from her. "Hello stranger, you're at the borders of Anathema. My name is Ayasha. How might I help you?" She could smell Cour des Miracles on him, a scent that brought the brief image of Maska.

Messages In This Thread