It seems Right
OOC: PP of Liam Ok'ed by Vannah. I need to decide what gender to make it and figure out a name Smile

IC: As she approached this man, she could see from a distance that he was relieved when he saw the two of them. Though she highly doubted that he was looking or hoping specifically for either of them. She did vaguely recognize him from the final battle against Maska and wondered briefly if he recognized her. Not that she cared at the moment. Her main focus was on the worried look on his face.

Ayasha did notice him looking at her pups but he didn’t say anything, making her slightly curious as to what he thought. But then he explained why he was here and her eyes snapped in worry towards the baby owl. He explained that it was injured but that he needed to make a salve. She nodded and looked briefly at her mate, who came over in time to hear what the other man was saying about plants.

She gave him a pleading look and he nodded slightly and went off to find the plants that were needed. As he went to look for them, her gaze turned to the poor thing and she feel in love with it. "I don't think I ever learned your name?" But that wasn’t her main concern. "Will it be OK?" She wanted to also ask about giving it a home but she didn’t dare quite yet.

Messages In This Thread