It seems Right
[html]

WC: 284

Relief washed over Niro when the man left knowing the herbs he needed, The owl would surely be fine now, he looked over to Ayasha, and smiled, the relief that washed over him showing plainly in his face.

“I’m sorry, My name is Niro Takekuro, I did not meen to be brash, just the owlet needs help. He should be fine, now that we can get it fixed up. I’m afraid that it will pass if I bring it with me on my journey. It’s still some ways to Cour des Miracles and I do not know how my Eagle will take to a baby bird.”

Niro explained. He didn’t want to put a burden like this on the woman but he had little choice. She seemed genuinely worried for the poor fluff of feathers and that was enough to want to help it. If there was that he knew she could take care of it.

“The poor thing wouldn’t be able to take such a journey.”

He said, looking down at the shocked owl. The bird would be like this for some time, but he was alive, that much Niro coudl tell with the tiny chest moving up and down rapidly. The shock was going to be hard on the baby and it would be stressed if he brought it. He was still trying to convince himself that he couldn’t take it with him. The bird would be a great contribution to his messaging services but to what cost? Niro wasn’t one to make a bird so stressed just to get him home, no he wanted it to live and had a good life.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread