It seems Right
[html]

WC: 442 OOC: Niro talks too damn much. lol

His hand free he was able to get out the sticks that would be used as a makeshift splint, the best any wolf could do, and then string he used for training, he’d be able to get more. Once ready he looked over at the woman with the bird and gently moved the owlet, who protested loudly, as he got the leg out in the open and started working. The blood had stopped and it looked like a clean cut, the leg was definitely mendable, and the break minimal. He put the salve on it. The bird struggled as he did so very uncomfortable with the touch of the wolf. Niro whispered kindly to the owl in his own language. Something he was learning. He knew only ok, and good, and a few positive words in the language, but it was enough to calm the owlet.

Once the salve was on the cut he had to do the hard part. It took him many tries but he was able to get the sticks in place where they would support his leg and keep it straight. Her questions were ones asked by a concerned parent and he was glad she was the one that came out thim him.

“The salve goes bad easy, I’m sure your mate knows how to make more. You just crush up the plants I asked for and make sure they are almost a liquid, then put it on as I had. The splint, for this little one, should be on at least two months. I don’t htink you want to take chances on a crippled owl. Make sure he gets his exercise though these things can get lazy when they are just given food.”

He chuckled tickling the fur of the baby owl. His work was done and he was happy now. It made him feel far better knowing the baby would get through. He hoped so at least. THe first night was always the most crucial. He would offer to stay and take care of the bird child, but he had his own to get to that night.

“I am very grateful you would take in this burden. It’s not always easy to take care of a baby bird. My golden eagle was constantly in need of something. Even with pups, who are adorable by the way, it’ll be a bit of an undertaking. I wouldn’t ask you of this if I didn’t have any other way. The boy wouldn’t make it if he had to ride with me to the court. Do you have any other questions?”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread