Visit with Friends
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 400+ Eeep! Wink And just FYI, Terra can think/assume whatever she wants but Titania never did anything to show Terra that she or New Dawn hates her species. That mention made me go *headtilt* and I reviewed our previous tread, so unless there was another one that I missed... I wasn't sure if that was a mistake or just added in there because that's how Terra thinks.

Oh, now she remembered the insolent coyote. The moment the sandy one spoke the voice and the insolence in her voice took her back to that day she had met the Court woman with Soran. Yes, the moment had been tense and a little stand-offish with some curt insults spoken from the coyote, but Titania had approached her today without any of those prejudices. Well, Terra had just undone all of that.

She saw the ire in her eyes right away, and it was the first thing that sent Titania’s mind roiling. Then a low growl emanated from the coyote as her hackles raised, making Terra appear larger than she was. This was an obvious offense, and suddenly Titania was not one bit interested in the rabbit any longer. Terra had come to her borders, brought a fresh kill, but now was growling at her and puffing up her stance to appear larger. What kind of fight was she looking for today?

Titania lowered her head, “I wouldn’t stoop to eat a rabbit that touched your filthy jaws if I were starving in a desert.” She growled back, and in return the ridge of fur down her spine ruffled up, the larger Alphess becoming even more bulky (visually, anyway) as her anger surmounted. “You are truly daft if you think you can come to my lands and not find me.” An ear twitched and she saw the angelic-white form of her Gamma emerge. He had come in response to the call, too, though more concerned with Terra, Titania just turned back to the nasty woman. She was well aware and comfortable with Shandom and his place in the pack, and there was little he could and would do to make her feel threatened, so she was not on the look out for posturing games even though he remained respectful at her side.

Terra retreated and Titania trotted over to the carcass and batted it away, kicking it at Terra. “Clearly this one can not conduct herself respectfully and does not deserve to visit our lands.” She kept her eyes on Terra, but was addressing Shandom.

“I offer you grace and friendliness. Most would appreciate the chance to bury old bones but you spit on it.” She shook her head, then burning yellow eyes glared into Terra’s grassy green orbs. A few beats passed in silence, then she growled and barked, “Get out of here, you ungrateful brat!”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread