Trader
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy could smell her nervousness. Immediately the dog cheered up, spotting an easy mark. She would be easy to handle. How much would Amy be able to procure from this female? How much would she take off her? A better question was, what did she have for Amy to take? Her eyes measured over the creamy wolf, noting the dirt on her hands. Plants clung to her scent. Working in the garden? Or perhaps she'd been making a poultice.

A broad smile lit up her face. I believe you can. My name is Amy Sunders. I'm a trader. I hoped to acquire some things from this pack. Not for free, of course. I have many things that I can offer to someone who's interested. Stepping back she pulled on the canvas covering, revealing the goods that were heaped inside. It was a touch messy, but that was simply from the abundance of items that were there.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread