Trader
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The brown female before her was falling apart. Weaknesses were everywhere, openly available for Amy to take advantage of. It wouldn't even be a challenge. Her sweet air reminded Amy of when she'd first met Kiara. That had been so much fun. It was a shame that Colibri, as she introduced herself, belonged to Vinatta. If it had been a pack that Amy had been less impressed with, one she thought she could get away with injuring the members, Colibri would have made a great toy.

The pure fascination in her eyes boosted Amy's spirits. Her tail swayed, head held high as Colibri looked through what was inside. This was what she lived for. Not the deaths that she dealt, or the feeling of power from being superior to another. It was a much more simple pleasure than that. Amy just loved showing new exotic things to others, offering them that taste of it, a glance into another world that they couldn't hope to enter themselves. She loved sharing it, the places she had traveled, knowing that she was a part of all of it and even greater than it as she traveled sharing what she held even further.

A bright smile lit her up as Colibri complimented what she had. It took a long time to build up what I have. Not all of it's native to this land. Some have been brought across the ocean. Amy leaned in, picking up a golden statue of Bastet, still smiling. Asked what she wished to acquire Amy's grin grew even further. It was a treasure trove! Able to take whatever she wished, in exchange for the paltry plants she held. I have many plants. Keeping them with me in the wagon in such health is difficult, so they'll be more expensive than the plants you own.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread