[M] Oh baby, please don't hurt me no more
She turned and Liam's eyes narrowed as her first words weren't ones of welcome or greeting, but a growled question. His ears laid back slightly in a rising aggression. "That's no way to talk to me, sleeping beauty. " His words were bit off sharply, his tail bushing out with irritation. Since she was refusing to play nice, he didn't want to either. A black feeling was rising inside him and he began moving closer to her, intending to convince her that they had when they'd met last.

He reached out to grab her arm. As he felt her fur under his fingers, his grip tightened. It would take some effort to get free from his grip. He glared into her eyes, his voice a throaty growl. . "You were so good to me the first time, sleeping beauty. Why are you acting this way?" He licked his lips as he watched her reactions.

. "Come on. Send the brats away, spend quality time with me. " He could feel her fear rising, could taste the metallic glitter in the air. His lips drew back from his fangs in what was intended to be a smile, but appeared far more feral, more sinister. His voice was darker, heavier as he spoke again, a single commanding word. "Now."

His burning amber eyes bored into her, the scent of his own anger and lusty thoughts rising into the air with each subtle twitch of his muscles. His grip tightened on her arm, his claws digging in slightly.

Messages In This Thread