I've heard this story before
Hope the kind of... powerplay or whatever I did is okay. >_>; *too tired to remember anything*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He didn't say anything at all, only nodded and started to lead the pair back through the fog and the wood. The pace that he definitely picked was a quick one, but not so quick that it was impossible to be kept up with. Having to lug someone around wasn't the easiest thing to do, especially in mud and through fog. “I checked in on Jasper a little while ago,” he said over his shoulder, spying the blonde and his companion, “and he's still resting pretty comfortably, looks a lot calmer than he did before.” He argued with himself that it was a good and a bad sign, but thinking that if he was at least out cold, he wasn't thinking about how bad he felt or how much anything hurt. The camp site came up quickly and Laurel beelined for the small shack that Laurent and Jasper had built only a week or two before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread