the daydreamer's nightmare is to never even try
[html]

(--) INSTAPOST 4U. D'AWWWWWW

Myrika is by Kiki!

With the empty time between Ithiel and Vesper, her fears and anxieties and materialized from a generalized, ill-formed ideas into specific concerns -- chief among them, what she was supposed to do, but that was one she did not voice as of yet. Instead, she spoke on petty things like a surname and changing it. Vesper's words, of course, shattered this concern, and Myri laughed, partially at the woman's simple and easy way of dispelling that particular feeling. More of her laughter was thanks to the tongue on her muzzle, of course. Of course. I didn't even... my head's a mess right now, she added, shaking her head.

Thank you. I worry over silly things, she admitted, nodding. You can tear them up, but what if they all decided to leave? She fretted over this in particular. While Vesper might be able to defend her position, neither of them could forcibly make the coyotes of Inferni remain loyal and within the clan. Some might be angry about Ezekiel, too. She did not think anyone would be so deluded as to accuse her of wrongdoing, but that possibility lurked in the background, too. Heaving a sigh, the hybrid half-leaned against Vesper, ears flattening.

I guess the thing to do is call them together and tell them what we know, huh? She wasn't looking forward to this part -- while it was necessary, she had never done it before. It was one thing to assemble amongst the crowd and look up toward someone else speaking, but to be the speaker? Myrika gave a weak smile. After I get my head together. She wanted at least a little while to calm down and collect her thoughts.

<style>
#myriKikiHorse {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriKikiHorse p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriKikiHorse p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriKikiHorse .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriKikiHorse .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriKikiHorse b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriKikiHorse u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriKikiHorse b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriKikiHorse b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriKikiHorse b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread