the daydreamer's nightmare is to never even try
[html]

(--) yeah i'm too embarrassed to describe the sound that came out of my mouth when i saw that <3333

Vesper is by Alaine!

Vesper grinned, both arrogantly and comfortingly, and was glad to hear the other's laughter. It was relatively easy to stop Myri from fretting over that point, but unfortunately the woman just found another to worry about -- and one that was harder for Ves to dispel with just a kiss and a few easy words. She struggled to keep control of her face, to look as smugly confident as ever, but some of her ferocity faded as she was left considering the other's concerns.

It says a lot about their character if they left, the scarred coywolf said, not warmly at all. She snorted. If they didn't ditch during the goddamn war, I don't think they'd leave because a new leader popped up. And maybe they'll be mad at Ezekiel, but he's gone, and I certainly won't them transfer that anger to you. She was a lot more serious on that point.

She nodded assent as the new Aquila mentioned calling the clan together. After that, they would just have to see how everything went. She echoed the other's sigh, hoping that Myrika's worries were unfounded, hoping that the clan would see the sense of a softer leader as they were recovering from war. Some of them might be afraid still, wanting a soldier like Ezekiel to take care of them, but Ves didn't want the paranoia to spread any more than it had. They needed to heal rather than hate.

If he's just left, you have plenty of time, Vesper reassured the tawny-furred woman, mirroring her smile. I'll even shut up and everything. Here she grinned again, leaning her muzzle gently against the other's red-striped one.

<style>
.vesAlaine {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.vesAlaine p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.vesAlaine p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.vesAlaine .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.vesAlaine .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.vesAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.vesAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.vesAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.vesAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread