the daydreamer's nightmare is to never even try
[html]

Yeaaaah. xD Not sure how the mates-at-first-sight couples manage it for so loong. We can end soon?

Vesper is by Alaine!

The other's hands stroked her thin forelegs, and Vesper once again felt a tinge of regret that she didn't have the time to shift. While it did nothing to the woman's feelings, it made it so much easier to express her affection -- touching and hugging and just about any magic fingers could work. She grinned back roguishly, at least until Myrika's smile wavered.

Fire and blood made the coyote clan, but the coywolf understood and would fight just as viciously for peace as she would for victory. With you as Aquila, I don't think we have to worry, Vesper said honestly. Her tawny tail flickered behind her. Like with New Dawn -- I have friends with some wolves and understanding with others, and I know that their alpha likes you. It was a hint about how she felt about the species-war, the outdated battle between wolf and coyote. She'd already near-pleaded with Zalen to understand the coyotes' fear after the battle with the Boreas, and while there would likely never be friendship between the packs, at least she could hope for peace.

<style>
.vesAlaine {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.vesAlaine p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.vesAlaine p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.vesAlaine .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.vesAlaine .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.vesAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.vesAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.vesAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.vesAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread