When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:362 | Pts: 3 - Let me know if you want ANYTHING changed Smile

Being in her Secui form, running especially, was refreshing. When she first came to Souls lands, she used her lupus all the time, but as she became accustomed to being around other Luperci – she began using her Optime more and more often. Soon, she was almost always in that form, never really taking to any of her four legged forms except to fight or travel long distances. This situation was one of her exceptions – long distance travel. She and Kai had left Anathema early so that they would be able to get to Halifax at a decent time in the late afternoon. They had been traveling in their four-legged forms for a few hours now, nearing the city with each passing hour.

She had originally thought about borrowing a horse or two from the stables, but figured getting there on all fours would be better. As they neared the city, Axelle slowed down. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth, dripping with saliva and sweat. She needed some water, but there were no resources at the time where they were. Soon enough, in like maybe an hour’s time, they would be crossing into the borders of the city of Halifax, and finding whatever they needed for their dens. She turned to see Kai catching up to her, and was happy that they spent some quality wolf time together. He was in his wolfier forms more than she was, and the only time he saw her shift down was when she attacked him that one day.

She turned her head to look at him, ”It’s a nice day to be shopping.” Obviously, and shopping wasn’t really the correct word for it – it was more like stealing. The bodies around the city were left to guard their belongings, but a lot of them had been removed – making the city a nicer place and less creepy. ”I’ll race you to Halifax?” Challenge requested, she knew she would beat him, and plus during their competition – they would get there faster. Halifax was now only a half an hour away, and by the time they get there by running, it should only take them about fifteen minutes.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread