These Lands Unknown
[html]
WC: 263 OOC: Lol I don't know why Eclipse hasn't been to halifax, at least I don't think she has hahaha. she is in optime form, has a purple scarf to hold up her hair, and a bow and quiver slung over her shoulders Smile

Eclipse was making her way to the city. She had heard of it many times and couldn’t even remember if she ever went there before. She knew the way, most wolves did. It wasn’t so hard to find it either as the buildings were taller than the trees themselves. She had been to a few cities even visited Amherst when she left, but it was only to pass through. She had ideas of what she wanted and moved with a purpose.

But like most young wolves Eclipse was distracted easily and before coming too close to the city she heard singing from above her. It couldn’t have been a bird could it? She didn’t understand them and this was high speech. Eclipse looked up and saw a strange colored man sitting in the tree drinking from a flask. The female’s ears perked up and tail started to wag. She made a yipping noise to let him know she was there. Her mood much better than before she waved to him and had a smile.

“Hello stranger.”

She was not too afraid of many of the strangers. Her feelings told her who she should move away from and who to approach. Her feelings on this man were to approach and be nice. She wasn’t a mean wolf, so it was good enough for her. She waited for his reaction, hoping she wouldn’t scare the poor man. A fall from that height wouldn’t do good for the poor man. She didn’t know how to heal other than small cuts.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread