These Lands Unknown
[html]

out of character text

Moss couldn't help but laugh heartily when she put the alcohol at fault of his opinion of her. She was obviously the one who's perception was being deceived. Oh, the drunken state of mind was making him very foolish. He wanted to show her just how beautiful she really was, but at least he knew to hold himself back. Instead he grinned back at her, tail swaying happily behind him as he spoke. Oh I don't think so. You clearly haven't seen yourself. Pretty in every aspect, you can trust me on that one. I may have thought I was dreaming, but my eyes don't lie. Maybe that was a little overboard. He was so desperate to flatter the woman he would say anything. But, he was telling the truth when he said she was beautiful.

Everything she said brought a laugh to him. She thought he sung better?! Well he would have to hear her in order to believe that one. Moss was pretty sure his singing was comparable to seven old men with sea water in their throat and a bad cold. Either way he let her win that one. Oh thank you. You should hear me when I haven't been drinking! He joked, trying to make the young woman laugh. He was probably making a bigger fool of himself with every word that escaped his maw, but he honestly thought he was being charming. Except for thinking she was a dream. That truly was a foolish notion.

Moss could tell from the moment he asked the question that she loved archery. Her face lit up like a forest fire and when she spoke her words were full of joy. Oops. He was definitely out of his league on this one. The bow he had he'd simply found and really had no clue what kind of wood it was made out of or anything of the sort. All he knew is that it shot far and killed prey accurately which was very important to him. Nothing could be killed in anything less than an instant or he would be making the creature suffer and that was something he wouldn't let happen. Moss gave an awkward grin and raised his hand to feel the bow on his back. Sometimes, he even forgot it was there. Wow, it sounds like you really know your stuff when it comes to the bow and arrow. I would love to see you shoot, to compare techniques. I'm fairly sure you would blow me away. He was underestimating himself. The giant might not know much about the bow itself, but he knew how to use it well. Modest as always.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread