These Lands Unknown
[html]
WC: 308 OOC: Hehe she is such an open challanger >Big Grin

Eclipse wasn’t going to make it into an argument and just rolled her eyes as he did try to argue it, well in a way. She just kept her mouth shut but she had the look of disbelief on her face. Though her mood lightened a little when he thanked her. She knew her own singing, it was why she didn’t sing in the first place.

“I would like to hear that someday.”

She said smiling a little and her tail began to wave back and forth again. His voice wasn’t that terrible to her, though she really didn’t hear anyone sing much these days even in her pack of performers and traders. She grinned as he spoke of her interest in archery and she nodded her tail moving just a bit faster to this.

“Yes I love the hunt, and the bow helps me so much. I actually am not too bad of an archer, but I am not the best, my friend Frodo he is very skilled.”

She said, she wanted to show the man her skills but that would be an open invitation that he would get to take his out and shoot and she wasn’t sure how good of an idea that was. She put her finger up to her muzzle thinking and smiled.

“Perhaps when you are sober again you can come to Cercatori d’ Arte and we can see how we do against each other.”

She offered. He didn’t seem to have a pack smell on him, so she figured he could at least easily find her and they could have a contest of skills. She wanted some competition and it seemed there were many who could use the bow and arrow, so why not learn and challange them?

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread