These Lands Unknown
[html]

I think you're okay. Big Grin Moss tryin' to make a move. X3

The rust colored wolf-dog's face lit up as Eclipse entered their small make-shift camp sight. She had caught more than enough food for both of them, even though Moss was a giant. His tail picked up and she came to sit by the fire which was burning well, with plenty of hot coals that would be perfect for cooking. Miss Eclipse! That should be plenty for the both of us. Thank you for offering to feed a hungry soul. Although I would have much rather put food in your stomach instead of the other way around. As she worked to clean up the animals he searched around for the flask he'd been drinking from. He spot it not to far off where he'd fallen from the tree and hadn't noticed that it had all spilled until now. He sighed. He didn't need to drink anymore anyways, especially since he now had the company of a lovely woman who could cook, hunt, and shoot and arrow as well as he could.

The world still felt like a wonderful dream. The trees and sky above swayed slightly even as he sat, he felt as though he was the one moving but it was only his drunken mind playing tricks on him. He had an attractive smile placed on his face as he watched the beautiful woman cook, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. His gaze never left even as she came to sit next to him and he sat up so they were shoulder to shoulder. When he spoke his voice was sultry, though he didn't mean it to come out that way. A little raw should be fine. I don't mind either way. He couldn't keep his mind from wondering to her yet again. He usually was a gentlemen and respectful of a lady's wishes but right now there were other thoughts swimming in his mind. She was beautiful. The light of the fire lit up her coat and made her eyes sparkle, he couldn't help but be attracted to her.

Their bodies were close already, but he moved a bit closer so the length of his arm brushed against her own. What a perfect moment in time. In the same sultry tone he spoke. I think you may have saved me miss. By that he meant multiple things. For one, he had been lonely. Moss did't deal well with loneliness. Now that Eclipse was here he felt a world better. Also, he was starving and here she had a lovely meal cooking over the open fire. Moss kept still keeping some of his gentlemanly ways in tact

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread