These Lands Unknown
[html]

out of character text

A charming chip toothed smile remained splayed on Moss's face as she spoke. He never took his eyes off of her, lending her all his attention. Just by the words she spoke, he liked her more and in a way they were the same. The rusty colored hybrid always did whatever was in his power to help those in need. Lucky for him, she was the same as she'd caught them dinner. He noticed her shy away and his smile grew, so cute. You're a lovely person and that was not luck. Archery is all skill. He said, trying to swoon her some more with his words. He was content when she didn't move away from his touch which mean she didn't dislike it. Eclipse looked back at him after a few moments her expression comparable to a deer in the headlights.

Moss gave a lighthearted chuckle and raised a hand to place it under her chin so the lovely woman was looking at him when he spoke. A fall out of a tree is a small price to pay if I get to be in such a beautiful woman's company. He let his head fall to the side and looked up at her. I don't think you realize how deeply misplaced I was before you showed up. Drinking and singing into the forest. You're putting a smile on my face and food in my stomach which is what I needed before I was driven to certain insanity. The forest does things to you if you're alone, at least it does to me. He hoped his explanation would wipe that confused look off her face and she would understand that she was the reason he was happy right now. Her hand came to rest on his but he did not move letting her take him in. He was afraid he'd scare her away, even in this foggy minded state he was aware of boundaries. A true gentlemen. His hand stayed where it was and tested her. If she pulled away, he would let her. But, if not, He would know where this was headed.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread