These Lands Unknown
[html]

Teehee, the Moss!! X3

Moss was not deterred when Eclipse turned to focus on the food. He'd completely forgotten about it as well as his hunger which hit him when he looked at the deliciously cooking meat. His stomach grumbled but he ignored it. It wasn't the food he was interested in now, but he supposed he should let her finish cooking and eat so they would no longer have any distractions. For once, his words were getting him somewhere and he couldn't help but be excited. Though, he wondered if maybe the alcohol was helping him along. Really, without it, he was just a flurried mess around women. But this wasn't the case now and he would keep doing what he was doing. Moss laughed as he watched Eclipse flip the meat, one side nice and crispy now. She'd kept her hand on his, not forgetting about him completely which he appreciated. Oops. That was probably my fault.

Their conversation sparked back up again and he had her attention once more. And so I was. I was also caught unaware by your beauty. At this point he figured the more compliments the better. Moss was much too nice to approach the situation any other way. His hand lifted to push her hair out of her face. She really was beautiful. Eclipse had the most stunning blue eyes and sleek fur, her body was petite and attractive. She gave a soft smile and his deep voice rumbled out, sultry without even knowing it. Those eyes... His hand came to her maw and he lifted her muzzle coming closer to her. He wanted to test the waters and see if he could get a kiss off of her. If not, he knew he'd been much too drunk to realize that she was not interested in him. Again, the alcohol was making him much more bold than he would ever be without it. Without thinking, he slowly placed one kiss upon her lips hoping she would return it.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread