There'd be no distance that could hold us back
[html]

No worries! And sorry for my delay XD
wc 354

The midnight fey was so relieved to hear Ehno abandon such thoughts. It did them no good to try and blame themselves for what had happened when there was no fault to anyone. For now the both of them had to live life to the fullest. For Ghita and their mother. "I know, none of us did. But, I've come to realize, that its in the past. There's nothing we can do to change it, we just have to move on and continue to live our lives the way we want. But also to never forget mother and hope that Ghita is alive and well." It had taken the wolfess a long time to come to that conclusion, and she didn't expect her brother to necessarily accept it outright. But hoped at the very least in time he would come to see it as true.

Savina kept her emerald gaze on him while he kept his amber one on her. Softly she nuzzled back against him as well. His last words renewed a few tears that fell from her jeweled eyes. Ever since she had came to this place she had more or less resigned herself to the fact she would probably never see her sibling again. And every time that thought crossed her mind it broke her heart. She and Ehno had always been the closest of the three children, and having him leave on his wandering had been hard enough with the promise of return. But the fates had been kind, and had reunited to the two in this new continent so far from home. "Yes, and I have you." A soft smile spread across her muzzle at that. "I was so afraid that when I ended up here two months ago that I'd never see you again. But now we're together again, and that's all that matters." That would certainly bring up the question as to how she had gotten here. But she would wait for Ehno to ask. He had just been dealt a harsh blow, and she didn't want to move the conversation forward without him being ready to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread