There'd be no distance that could hold us back
[html]

Rawr long post :O
wc 772

As Ehno's chocolate hued form leaned against her, she leaned into him as well. Their collective weight holding each other up. Her nose was flooded with his scent and it caused a wave of relief to wash over her. Every once and while she still feared that it had been a dream having him back again. She hadn't truly realized how much she had missed her brother until they were reunited. He was like her other half. All the experiences of her youth wouldn't have been the same without him by her side. Part of her had wanted to go with him on his journey. To go out and see the world. But Savina hadn't been able to leave her mother. Not a single part of her in any way looked down on Ehno that he was able to. She just couldn't leave mother with only one of her three children. After all, they were really all she had.

Triangular jet ears rolled back against her skull at his words. It was something that had needed to be done, but she still felt guilty. To so quickly ruin the joy of yesterday with such sad news. She knew her brother didn't blame her, yet she still felt bad. "I know...I'm sorry." Her soft voice whispered. And here it was. The question she knew had been coming. How much should she say though? The Italian girl hadn't told anyone about what had happened with Serge after their mother had died. But then again, if anyone would understand the resentment she held for the male it would be her brother, because he felt it as well. "Well...after the accident, I went back to the pack lands to inform the alphas. I told them and then went to the outskirts of the territory. I didn't want to talk to anyone. You know how it felt there, like they never really accepted us. I still can't believe this, but Serge..." His name came out of her mouth with a growl, as it always did. "He had the nerve to think he could come comfort me. I was so upset already, and the fact that he thought he had the right to do that after everything...I just snapped. I turned and attacked him. It all is such a blur in my head, but I know I didn't do any serious harm. After that I ran. I knew the pack wouldn't take me back after that." That incident still made her a bit sick to her stomach. It had been the first emergence of the monster her anger generated.

"I wondered aimlessly for a few days, until I came upon one of the port towns. I thought exploring it might help take my mind off things so I ventured down to the docks. I'd never seen a ship before and I wanted to get closer, get inside and take a look around. I snuck into the hull of one but what I didn't know that it was ready to sail. Before I could get off it had taken off from shore and I was stuck. I don't have any idea how long I was in there. I couldn't see the moon or the sun or anything. But a ways into the journey a really bad storm came up. It ended up tearing the ship apart and I got washed out to see. The next thing I remember was waking up on the shore of a beach to the east of here." It had been a miracle she had survived the shipwreck. She had no idea how far out into the ocean they were at that point, but the fact that she had made it shore alive and relatively unharmed was amazing. "There was another Italian wolf that found me on the shore and helped me to shelter, because my leg was sprained. He said he lived there with his family but one morning I woke up and couldn't find anyone. I couldn't fend for myself so I started west along the coast until I came here and Naniko took me in."

And there it was. The full story of how the little traditional wolfess from Italy had wound up all the way over here across the ocean. Savina pulled back to once again look at her brother, very interested to see his reaction to her tale. "So there's how I ended up here. Now what about you? I want to hear about all your adventures and how you got here!" She couldn't wait to hear about all the interesting places Ehno had been and the people he'd met.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread