school of mules
[html]
don't worry about it c:

Silvano watched his colt race off without hesitation. Heritage had a stubborn determination in his eyes and all his muscles seemed ready to go. They twitched beneath the groomed equine's skin, fluctuating with every pumping movement of his legs. His focus was clearly on the mare, who had noticed him fairly quickly. Far from being discouraged, the growing stallion ran after her, his breath hard as he fought to keep pace with a fully grown mare on a colt's partially trained legs. He might have almost reached his full growth but he was no distance runner quite yet. Silvano eyed the two of them, shaking his head at his reckless riding horse. He was being trained as a riding and warhorse, yet he kept playing around like the yearling colt he was.

The Sadira smiled back at the younger male who called out to him. Covering his eyes slightly, he waved back as the blonde approached him. He noticed the blonde hybrid straightened, to make a good impression, no doubt. He had dog blood, to have a tail that curled so much, and probably a good portion of his blood at that. Silvano knew that the other leader was a dog, or hybrid - he couldn't quite recall what he had been told, so perhaps his son? But he had not met even a third of the pack yet, so perhaps not. Oh, how he missed all his siblings and cousins; they made up all of Crimson Dreams so it was easy to know a newcomer from the get go.

"Yes, he's mine. My little dummy. Still growing into himself, he is," he said with fondness, watching Heritage playfully nip at the mare's flanks as he struggled to stay behind her. Silvano put out a hand for the other male, palm up. "Silvano Sadira."

<style type="text/css">
.silmarc2-box {width:259px;height:323px;float:right;}
.silmarc2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8eed7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.silmarc2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silmarc2 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#c2a070; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BgVET.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623117; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#623117; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread