school of mules
[html]

So it was a son of the leader. Someone much like him, or who he had been. In Crimson Dreams, he had been Savina's only son - well, not counting Gotham who was rarely home for long and was mostly absent for his childhood. That made Skoll a Prince, though from what he could tell, there many other young princes and princesses to share his title. The young man gave a good handshake, and the Sadira beamed back at him. This one seemed strong, and he felt like any other warrior he had known staring at him when he had been younger. Whatever this boy was, he loved his horse and that was something that Silvano could definitely appreciate. "Pleasure," he said after they dropped their hands and he had shoved his into his pants. It was genuine and sincere, but he was rarely a liar.

The Sadira rolled his shoulders and shrugged at the younger male. "Fairly so, yes," he said, brushing the dark hair out of his eyes as he peered at his colt. Heritage seemed determined despite how tired he looked and probably felt. Granted, the creature could be trying to lull the mare into a false sense of victory, since Silvano knew that there was still plenty of energy left in the young stallion's body. He ignored the playful whinnies the colt produced as he chased the mare, trying his damn best to catch her. Silvano shook his head at him, and gazed back at the King's son. "Well, not terribly. I'm from Crimson Dreams, and when it disbanded, I had to go somewhere. So I came here." Silvano gestured to the mare running from his roguish colt. "She your's?"

<style type="text/css">
.silmarc2-box {width:259px;height:323px;float:right;}
.silmarc2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8eed7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.silmarc2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silmarc2 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#c2a070; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BgVET.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623117; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#623117; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread